Alliance bank

Plop your ideas in here and discuss them with the crew!
thewalkingdead

Alliance bank

Post by thewalkingdead »

I found the xenomorphs forum and was reading through it and I had some ideas or questions from it
I haven't read through everything though so i dont know if you've already decided what you're going to do
i saw on the website someone mention having an alliance bank, and I think that'd be a good idea. It could make it easier to distribute resources to alliance members. & instead of alliances going to war solely by killing individual players, they could also attack each other's alliance banks. So members of an alliance could deposit resources into the bank, and then other members could request resources from it. & you could maybe have members of the alliance send armies to stay in the bank and protect it. Idk exactly, but i think that idea could make for some really interesting gameplay that's different from antzzz and any other game I can think of

DarthAce21
Site Admin

Re: Alliance bank

Post by DarthAce21 »

Thank you for your suggestion and interest AH. I haven't read that specific part of the forums (which others can read here) but from what I remember it was part of the discussion about players having multiple nests as part of the same colony... a feature we'll be implementing. Players can have one or a couple of these nests focus on resource storage and send resources to it to allow their "front line nests" to have a higher military focus. I agree, I think this could have some very interesting individual player and alliance-wide game strategies. I also think a lot of other strategies will develop from having multiple nests in different geographic locations which we'll see as time goes on.
If you stand for nothing, you fall for anything.

thewalkingdead

Post by thewalkingdead »

Ohh multiple nests seem fun!
I was also wondering if you're planning on there being an option for real money being spent like O+ on antzzz?

DarthAce21
Site Admin

Post by DarthAce21 »

Yes there will be a paid play feature, but we're being careful to ensure it buys features and benefits without being a "pay to win" system. It's vital that players that do not choose in game purchases are not left behind on an uneven playing field.

thewalkingdead

Post by thewalkingdead »

Yeahh I was wondering how that would work:laughing: I feel like O+ on antzzz really doesn't do much tbh. Like you can get resources from it, but your alliance can just give you resources so it kind of makes O+ just a cosmetic thing. But if they made it to where it could speed up buildings, it could be unfair. So i don't know how to make a good balance where you get your money's worth, but you don't overpower other players

DarthAce21
Site Admin

Post by DarthAce21 »

One of the things we will be experimenting with is the ability for players with in-app purchased currency to be able to buy special New Mutations, and also potentially affect some Special Events.

The list for these features is yet to be fleshed out fully, and we welcome input and suggestions from the community for this one.

There are a few suggestions on our original idea-gathering forum here.