Introductions...

Please say hello in here as you first step!
DarthAce21
Site Admin

Introductions...

Post by DarthAce21 »

Introduce yourself here!
Tell us a little something about yourself.

Don't get too specific, though. There's a lot of weirdos out there... :lol:

Hi, I'm DA21 (previously Drongo, but I switched accounts in antzzz).
I'm Tasmanian, and leader of the XENO alliance in antzzz.
For a long time that game has been very popular but not capitalised on... no new features or improvements, just idling. So we decided to make our own improvements! Thats where Ant Conquest comes in!
If you stand for nothing, you fall for anything.

slinkyjosh

Re: Introductions...

Post by slinkyjosh »

I am Josh formerly known as Josh from Houston.

thewalkingdead

Post by thewalkingdead »

Hi, my name is Andy and i'm thewalkingdead on antzzz. I'm a grad student in the United States researching Alzheimer's Disease. I read through the forum and Ant Conquest looks like it'll be really fun. I'm excited to see more updates on the game, and for it's eventual release!

Iorios

Post by Iorios »

I'm Iorios. I made this as an xbox gamertag when I was 11, I know either go by my middle name, Chase, or by my pseudonym, Toon Lunk/Lunk. You guys can call me Iorios/Io/any variation of the names above! As far as personal background, I live with my wife who I won't name, and my evil cat, named after Mabel from Gravity Falls. I'm from the southern Appalachian region of the US. That's the most interesting term I could think of other than admitting I live in the deep south/bible belt. :roll:

I'm currently studying computer programming in a community college, in my second-to-last semester. I have a good grasp on basic programming but not a huge grasp on things dealing with servers. This coming fall I will be taking server administration classes and SQL so hopefully I'll be more help in that area. As with most of you, I play Antzzz, and have been on there late 2011/early 2012.
Signatures are a waste of space, and something I hope people will stop using, along with emojis. ( :ugeek: )

DarthAce21
Site Admin

Post by DarthAce21 »

slinkyjosh
thewalkingdead
Iorios

A very warm welcome guys! Feel free to make comments, suggestions, or ask questions as you like.
This is still quite bare-bones but we'll keep adding detail and content, and this will become a fan interaction point when the game is launched.

slinkyjosh

Post by slinkyjosh »

So I was told we all get a free Lamborghini for signing up. Where do I pick up the keys? ;)

Utopia

Post by Utopia »

Hello, I am sagEo on Antzzz. I chose the name Utopia on here because I didn't like sagEo. I am from Canada, specifically from the outer Toronto area. My family is originally from Texas in the U.S. so people usually say I talk a bit different than other Canadians. Anyway, hi people. :D
Who put the muffins in the freezer? :evil:

DarthAce21
Site Admin

Post by DarthAce21 »

Welcome!